Sunfood, Beauty Enzymes 2.0, 700 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Improves Digestion, Detoxification & Nutrient Absorption
- Plant Based - No Animal Products
- Supplement - Dietary Formula
- Detoxify - Eliminate Toxins
- New Formula
- Gluten Free
Beauty Enzymes 2.0
This advanced formula of Beauty Enzymes helps your body break down foods that may cause gas, bloating, and other digestive discomforts. This includes legumes, milk, soy, cereal grains, proteins, sugars, and starches. Along with aiding digestion, enzymes also regulate internal metabolic reactions and can assist in obtaining optimal weight, accelerating the detoxification process, and increasing nutrient assimilation.
The Sunfood Difference
Beauty Enzymes 2.0 is a proprietary blend of proteases, carbohydrases and lipase with a broad specificity for a wide variety of foods that may cause digestive discomfort. This product is designed to work in the wide range of pH variations found in the digestive tract for maximum effectiveness. Beauty Enzymes 2.0 is plant-based, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), never irradiated, and held to the highest quality specifications and purity requirements.
Begin by taking one capsule before each meal, as it can greatly assist with digestion. When taken on an empty stomach, Beauty Enzymes can have a more cleansing and detoxyfying effect.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if you are pregnant, suffer from ulcers or are protease sensitive.
May contain a desiccant pack. Do not eat.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule (700 mg)|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Beauty Enzymes Enzyme Type||700 mg |
|Alpha Amylase||50,000 DU|
|Beta Amylase||30,000 DU|
|Protease I||85,000 SAPU|
|Protease II & Protease III||125,000 HUT|
|Trace Minerals |
from vegetable source
|† Daily Value not established |
** Enzymes are quantified in FCC units whenever possible