Sunfood, Organic, Raw Cacao Paste, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic
- No Preservatives
- No Additives
- No Added Sugars
- Give Desserts & Smoothies a Superfood Boost
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by CCOF
Magnesium - Heart & Bones
Fiber - Digestive System
Antioxidants - Free Radicals
Iron - Blood
Certified Organic Cacao Paste
The fruit of the cacao tree contains a small bean from which all chocolate is made. Cacao, also called cocoa, is an incredible health food in its natural state, filled with nutrients that provide natural energy, support heart health and protect our bodies from free-radical damage. This amazing food has been revered for centuries by many South American cultures.
The Sunfood Difference
Our raw, organic cacao paste is made from non-GMO, certified organic heirloom cacao beans. It is prepared by grinding cacao nibs at temperatures below 118ºF to yield a rich paste that is then cooled and dried. forming chocolaty chunks. This low temperature process preserves the delicate antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and flavors found in raw cacao.
Use cacao paste to create your own chocolate creations or blend in a smoothie.
Certified organic cacao
Caution / Allergen Statement:
Packaged in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Storage: Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 tbsp (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|