Surya Henna, Henna Powder, Natural Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Ash Brown, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- Natural Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment
- A 100% Natural and Vegetable Formula
- Natural 100% Plant-Based
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
This Package Contains:
- 1 sachet of henna powder (1.76 oz / 50 g)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions for use
A 100% Natural and Vegetable formula
Surya Brasil Henna Powder Surya Brasil Henna Powder colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, we offer you a new concept in hair coloring and hair treatment; Surya Brasil Henna Powder will not harm your hair or your health. Surya Brasil Henna Powder is not permanent color - it washes out gradually and with not stain or leave any residue on your hair. Surya Brasil Henna Powder is available in eight beautiful shades and two non-coloring: Treatment for all types of hair and treatment for dark hair.
Surya Henna Quality Guarantee:
- Does not contain: peroxide, ammonia, heavy metals, parabens, ppd, resorcinol or other ingredients which may cause harm to the health or to the environment.
- Formulation 100% based on exotic herbs and fruits. Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
- Henna: moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Amla: an Indian fruit rich in Vitamin C
- Shikakai: native to India, the word means "fruit for the hair" and is a superior cleanser that supports hair growth
- Terminalia Belerica: functions as an astringent and bactericide
- Indigo: known for its coloring properties
- Acacia Concinna: rich in tannins, helps fix the color.
Surya Henna Powder Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair in the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- Safe for use on chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
See inside instructions to use this product.
Lawsonia inermis (henna) extract, phyllanthus emblica (amla) extract, acacia concinna extract, indigofera tinctoria (indigo) extract, terminalia belerica extract.
Made with selected and imported and raw material.
Does not contain: Ammonia, PPD, parabens, peroxide, resorcinol, heavy metals, artificial fragrance, mineral oils or GMO's.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
For external use only.
No animal testing.
Posted by 5751449479292156581 on Jun 21, 2016
great for clients that have allergies to colour, leaves the hair soft and glossy
Color Works Great! But...
Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Mar 16, 2016
This natural henna really works great. I'm 3 weeks post use and the color has faded, yet it's still adequately covering. The best part was that I used only 1/2 the box on my shoulder length hair, so I can use the rest later. I usually choose a dark brown, but the ash brown blended in nicely with the rest to cover my white hairs. I would have certainly given this product 5 starts, but... there seems to be a fragrance added to this to mask the henna scent. The henna scent, is earthy and I don't mind it. The flowery fragrance gave me a headache for two days and was very irritating to have it linger very strongly at first and then dissipate over a few washings. I never get headaches, so I'm not a person prone to them. In addition, in the past I have enjoyed using the Surya Henna Dark Brown Cream, which left my hair very shiny and silky after. In comparison, I noticed that this product didn't give my hair the silky feeling or shine after.
Covers all gray..Looks like you have natural highlights and shine. Lasts for about 6 weeks before you need to color again.
Very Good Henna
Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 29, 2010
Used the powder and mixed it with water. Did not use the honey. Good henna that conditions the hair well. Washes off rather quickly.