Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Black, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Guaranteed to Cover Gray and White Hair on the First Application
- Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment Cream With Organic Extracts
- Does Not Contain Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, Parabens, Resorcinol, Heavy Metals or GMO's
- Made With Selected and Imported Raw Material From India and Brazil
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- FSC- Mixed Sources
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with organic extract, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
See inside instructions to use this product.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmine) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, arnica montana extract*, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract*, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract*, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract*, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract*, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract*, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract*, malva sylvestris extract*, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract*, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract*, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract*, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, disperse black 9, disperse violet 1.
*Ingredient proceeding for Organic Farming
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product. For external use only.
I'm Asian and used "natural" hair colors like Herbatint, Naturtint and Tints of Nature, but found that all of them dried my hair terribly (particularly Tints of Nature). Have been using Surya Cream for about 9 months and now have very shiny hair. If I run out of conditioner, it still looks and feels soft and healthy. Unfortunately, Surya doesn't quite cover the newest growth white hair near in one spot, no matter how long I leave it on or whether I use dark brown or black. But it blends the color well enough not to look weird. I've found what works best is to color every 3 to 3.5 weeks and to touch up the roots once in between, because once the hair has been colored once or more, it seems to "take" the new application better. I'm probably about 30% grey, and even though I need to color often, it is very simple (I put it in a small plastic container and use a gloved hand to apply) and I much prefer the way Surya henna washes and grows out, without a distinct line at any time. There is a lot of variation in the product thickness (from very runny to hard to get out of the bottle), but it works regardless. For my chin-length hair, I get a few sessions from one bottle. I use more form-fitting latex gloves for easier application and put a reusable hotel-type shower cap on top while the color sets. So far, this is the best product I've found for my hair type and coloring needs.
Posted by Reviewer2595507 on Jan 24, 2017
Please do not discontinue this product!!! It is really great!!!
Posted by 4854028245210977094 on Jul 02, 2015
dont bay it
Didn't come out black!
Posted by violetdream on Jun 09, 2015
Very surprised how this turned out. Other colors are fine, but, using this on my dark blonde hair, and it came out a reddish copper. Certainly not black, or even a dark brown.
Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Apr 04, 2015
I usually buy this products to cover white hair. I hope if it’s made using natural ingredients because I’m looking for organic hair color.
Forget the Nasty Chemical Hair Dyes and Get this Great Natural Henna! Safer for your hair!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
Appreciate that this item is cruelty free, certified vegan and does not contain ammonia, PPD, peroxide, parabens, resorcinol, heavy metals or GMO's. Safer for your hair!