Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Light Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Does Not Contain Ammonia, PPD, Peroxide, Parabens, Resorcinol, Heavy Metals or GMO's
- Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment Cream With Vegetable Extracts
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologically Tested
- Cruelty Free
- Certified Vegan
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Our formula, enriched with vegetable extracts, nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. Our unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rather forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair or your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: Moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: Functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector.
- Guarana: A Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant.
- Acai: A Brazilian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: A Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: An emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: An emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair-ends.
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw materials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
This package contains:
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 fl oz/70 ml)
- 1 pair of plastic gloves
- 1 plastic cap
- Directions of use
For better results, read and strictly follow the use instructions and color chart enclosed.
Deionized water (aqua), dipropylene glycol methyl ether, genipa americana extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, orbignya oleifera (babacu) seed oil, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, essential oils rose flower (rose), cananga odorata (ylang ylang), jasminum officinale (jasmin) and santalum album (sandalo), achillea millefolium extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, arnica montana extract, bertholletia excelsa (brazil nut) extract, chamomila recutita (camomila) extract, corylus rostrata (hazel) seed extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract, lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf extract, malphigia punicifolia fruit extract, malva sylvestris extract, paullinia cupana (guarana) fruit extract, phyllanthus emblica (amla) fruit extract, ziziphus joaseiro (jua) extract, benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid, aminomethyl propanol, sodium citrate, HC blue 2, HC yellow 4, HC red 1, HC red 3.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water. Conduct a sensitivity test before using this product.
For external use only.
40-something with noticeable gray hair
40-something with noticeable gray hair
I have medium brown hair and first tried the dark brown, then the golden brown Surya Henna color. The dark brown covered gray well but was just a shade too dark for my hair. Then I tried the golden brown and it was the right shade but didn't cover my gray. I knew I was taking a chance though since all the reviews said it highlighted the gray. So, I just tried the light brown today, left it on for 30 minutes and it both covered my gray and left the rest of my hair just a hint darker than my natural color. I love these colors because they are so easy to use. I used a professional stylist to color my hair for years and finally decided to get brave and try these colors, since they have more natural ingredients and it would save me a lot of time and money. My hair is always soft and natural and the color lasts 4-7 weeks in my hair. Love the Surya Henna color!!
Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2016
Nice light brown henna! Safer for your Hair!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.
Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Nov 17, 2014
Very satisfied with this.
Posted by 5179741904477545869 on Sep 24, 2014
ok, I have been using this for over a year without a problem then all of a sudden the sides of my head had a purple tint. I tried the message boards for some help type. I didin;t change anything in ym routine and bought 3 bottles at once., I think I got a bad batch. I now use the henna DARK brown and this does NOT have this issue.