Symbiotics, Proline-Rich Polypeptides, 6.3 oz (178.6 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nature's First Immune Defense
- 100% Immulox
- Guaranteed 115 mg PRPs
- Supports Healthy Immune Response
- Supports Normal GI Tract Health
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Quality, Purity Assured
Symbiotics Proline-Rich Polypeptides is one of the most concentrated forms of Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs) available as a dietary supplement. Newborns who breastfeed get a head start in immunity through the PRPs and other immune factors they get from their mother's Colostrum. Symbiotics provides PRPs that you can't get from any other kind of dietary supplement.
PRPs are extracted from bovine colostrum - dairy cows provide the most abundant source of raw colostrum available today.
Quality and Purity Assured. Exclusively from USDA Grade A dairies. Only from the first milking. Laboratory tested and verified free from pesticides, antibiotics and rBHT hormones. Each bottle is double sealed for quality and safety.
Mix 3 g (1 scoop - included) with water or your drink of choice, on an empty stomach. For athletic training and recovery, it is recommended that you ingest 20 g per day.
Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin.
If either seal is broken or missing, do not use and call 1-800-421-1830. Close tightly and store in cool, dry place (below 75ºF), away from heat.
If you have a physician-diagnosed health condition, consult your doctor before taking this product. Discontinue use if you experience adverse reactions and consult your doctor.
|Serving Size: (3 g) 1 Scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||<2 g||1%|
(Pasteurized Cow Pre-Milk)
|Immunoglobulins (IgG)||450 mg||†|
|Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs)||360 mg||†|
|Percent Daily Values based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established