Tate's, The Natural Miracle Conditioner, 18 fl oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Since 1932
- Over 500 Different Uses
- All Hair Types
- Leave In or Rinse Out
- Love that Tate's
- Wow! This Stuff is Great!
Best Stuff On Earth • Best Conditioner On Earth
- Hair... Excellent hair conditioner for static, split ends & dry, color treated hair. Helps repair damage caused by sun, heat, chlorine, perms, bleach & all other types of severely-damaged hair. Also a wonderful over all conditioner for all hair types.
- Skin... Excellent as a non-greasy hand and body lotion, make-up remover, shaving cream, after tan moisturizer, sunburn soother, cuticle cream, moisturizing lotion, and massage cream.
- Bath/Shower... Excellent full body skin moisturizer. Softens, soothes and revitalizes your entire body.
- Shampoo... Excellent for all hair types, low foam, awesome gentle cleanse.
Tate's the Natural Miracle Conditioner may not cure you, it may not heal you, but it will feel good and help. It provides you so much soothing relief, AAHH... Nice!
Here are some other favorite uses for Tate's the Natural Miracle Conditioner
- Hair Conditioner
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Bath/Shower Moisturizer
- Baby Lotion
- Make-Up Remover
- Poison Ivy
- Dandruff Treatment
- Shaving Lotion
- Moisturizing Foot Soak
- Nighttime Face Moisturizer
- Massage Cream
- Bee Stings
- Soothes Sunburn
- Lip Gloss/Balm
- After-Tan Moisturizer
- Diaper Rash
- Cuticle Cream
Protect the earth, peace and wellness, Lester & Genoveve Tate
Water, cetyl alcohol, centrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed keratin, polymethoxy bicyclic oxazolidine, methylpropyl parpen & citric acid.
Genoveve's Food Grade Ingredients
A pinch of this and a pinch of that to make up this potpourri of awesome ingredients.
Apple, orange, strawberry, rose, clove, pineapple, ginger, cranberry, blueberry, geranium, raspberry, coconut, magnolia, pine, pine balsam, jasmine, thyme, cherry, cinnamon & lemon.
Peace and hugs, smiles and love.
- No Oils
- No Dyes
- No Gluten
- No Colors
- No Iodine
- No Glycols
- No Glycerins
- No Fragrance
- No Phosphates
- No Pesticides
No animal testing
It has white gel-liquid consistency with very mild geranium scent. I use this as body&face lotion and hair conditioner. A penny size amount is enough to put on to my face so a bottle of this will go long lasting for me. This conditioner makes my skin&hair really soft that I don't bother using other hair conditioner or skin products to put on to my skin. Definitely worth it to try out!
Works on hands and hair
Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Dec 19, 2016
A versatile product that is mildly scented.
recent reviews show something happened to this product
Posted by 5716891645273117360 on Dec 03, 2016
It's smells horrible. Like bad chemicals. I threw it away. Totally disregarding the words on the label that seemed to be intended for a different product. Echoing previous reviews. Do not buy Perhaps iHerb or the producers like to say/do something about this?
Posted by 5695819577139510643 on Aug 29, 2016
I can and will not run out. It works like it says and I feel save using it.
what's really in it & is this a re-packaged product
Posted by Reviewer1643641 on Dec 01, 2015
I have used this product for years and have loved it. I use it as a leave in conditioner / styling aid. It makes my hair very soft without weighing it down. I'm knocking off stars because I am beginning to question this companies ethics. First I started reading about people questioning the ingredients, but then I come across information that this company buys in bulk from either/or Walmart or Sally Beauty and repackages it as their own product. I think this is where some confusion comes in as to what exactly the ingredients are and that the ingredients vary based on what was re-packaged. The Sally Beauty product that someone referenced has been discontinued & I so far have been unable to match a Walmart product to it. Has anyone else made any headway in researching this?
Do not buy this
Posted by 4762654232445951083 on Nov 29, 2015
It did nothing for my hair and the list of ingredients on the bottle is highly suspicious. It's supposed to contain only water, berries, spices and salt..and no preservatives?? How does this thing not go bad without any preservatives? Plus it smells like cheap lotion.