Tazo Teas, Cucumber White Tea, 20 Filterbags, 1.2 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- So You Can Sip Blissfully, We Source Naturally
- A Replenishing Infusion of White Tea, Real Cucumber and Lime Peel
- Caffeine Level ••
Where do cucumbers go to unwind? A spa carved in the crevice of an iceberg, with blue cooling pools, white tea saunas and a swim-up bar lined with lime peel mugs filled with piping hot tea.
Steep and begin a journey that spans continents and centuries on speed-of-sound stem trains.
Sip the sun, rain and fog of the morning these delicate botanicals were picked.
Explore lemongrass lawns, carpets of chamomile and the living history or your ancestors.
Taste with all your senses, but most of all with your imagination.
Each cup is a story, unfolding with every sip.
For Best Brewing:
175°F - Bring fresh, filtered water to a boil and allow to cool slightly.
8 fl oz - Pour water over the filterbag in your cup.
3 min - Let it steep. Wait patiently for perfection.
••••• 61+ mg
•••• 46-60 mg
••• 31-45 mg
•• 16-30 mg
• 1-15 mg
Values are based on a 8 fl oz serving and reflect our standard brewing methods. A standard 8 fl oz drip coffee contains 150 mg caffeine.
White tea, lime peel, dandelion leaves, black darjeeling tea, cucumber, peppermint, lemon verbena, natural flavors, lime essence oil.
Posted by 4851423907733075754 on Oct 18, 2016
This tea has a lovely fresh taste and is a very refreshing alternative to my usual coffee. I love it
Soft, but maybe too much
Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Aug 26, 2014
Is a very soft tea that tastes ...nothing special. It has not an specific flavor. Is a white tea, with a sotf green hint, but anything else. I will note repeat this purchase.
Posted by 5082393510922925141 on Aug 22, 2014
Posted by 5341354248677725673 on Jun 30, 2014
Delicious, refreshing. My favorite tea company for a reason. Higly reccomend.