Tazo Teas, Well-Being, Tazo Thrive, Green Tea, 1.18 oz (33 g), 16 Filterbags (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: TAZ-21510
- UPC Code: 794522215102
- Package Quantity: 1.18 oz (33 g), 16 Filterbags
2.7 x 3.3 x 5.3 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All Natural
- A Formidable Blend of Green Teas & Botanicals.
Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & optimism.
A sturdy platform of smooth green teas and botanicals, including green Darjeeling and Mao Feng teas, green yerba maté, spearmint and green rooibos, supports sippers of Tazo Thrive as they weather the various storms of life. It is said that in ancient Yerba, where blends such as this were consumed in vast quantities, the collective emotional forecast was a constant 72° and sunny.
Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature.
Did You Know?
Antioxidants can easily be found in green teas. Balance, a sense of renewed purpose and a dose of optimism have been hidden in there too.
The Way of Tazo: Only the finest leaves were used in this tea. Those that didn't make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.
que, 4 — Preparation
A Splendid cup of Tazo Tea. + How to make one.
- Bring some fresh, filtered water to a boil.
- For hot tea, place one Tazo filterbag in your cup, mug or gourd.
- Pour 8 fl oz of water over the filterbag.
- Steep for 3 minutes while contemplating your favorite eternal mysteries.
If iced tea is your desire, use two filterbags, steep normally and then pour over ice.
Green tea, green yerba maté, spearmint leaves, green rooibos, rose hips, black pepper, natural flavors, chicory and licorice root