The Missing Link, Well Blend Food Sensitive, Hip, Joint & More, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Powder Formula
- Average 80 Day Supply
- The Original
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Well Blend
- Food Sensitive
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6
- Plus Glucosamine & Probiotics
- Commonsense Nutrition
- Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Well Blend Plus Formula
- Quality Guaranteed
A Vegetarian Superfood Joint Supplement for All Breeds of Adult Dogs with Food Sensitivities
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Joints & Flexibility
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Well Blend Food Sensitive Hip, Joint & More, provides essential nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious Omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Glucosamine to support healthy joints and flexibility.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to maintain healthy skin and coat, help for absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Probiotic and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your dog will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
Daily Intake: 1 teaspoon per 25 lbs. of body weight
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|50 lbs. (avg. size)||♦♦|
1 lb. is approx. an 80 day supply for an average size dog.
Ground flaxseed, glucosamine hydrochloride, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, sunflower seeds, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground barley grass, zinc methionine complex, dried kelp, lecithin, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), yucca schidigera extract, garlic, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 90 day of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g
unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||500 mg (6.25%)|
|*Linolenic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg (12.5%)|
|*Lactobacillus Acidophilus (min.)||50000 cfu/g|
|*Glucosamine (min.)||400 mg (5.0%)|
|*Glucosamine (max.)||510 mg (6.4%)|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.|
I really like it!
I really like it!
My dog has been using this product for a few months and I have noticed that he is happier than before and he does not limp as much as he used to, he has a partially torn ligament and I have been giving him this product and I have seen improvements in his health and joints
One word for it......Good
Posted by 4930014142206302377 on Feb 07, 2017
My dogs love it
my dog doesn't eat it
Posted by 5597822234261004920 on Jan 21, 2017
My dog doesn't like the taste. It rejects its food when the powder is mixed with food. Can't see its effect
Posted by 5528533659431133296 on Sep 20, 2016
Useful, recommend !
Posted by 4633050220699942030 on Aug 29, 2016
My dogs love it