The Missing Link, Designing Health Inc, Skin, Coat & More, for Dogs and Cats, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Powder Formula · Average 60 Day Supply
- The Original
- Patented · Veterinarian Formulated
- Well Blend · Food Sensitive
- Balanced Omega 3 & 6 Plus Probiotic
- A Vegetarian Superfood Supplement for All Breeds of Dogs and Cats With Food Sensitivities
- Commonsense Nutrition Validated by Modern Science
- Formerly Well Blend for Dogs and Cats
- Healthy Skin & Coat
- Sustained Energy Levels
- Healthy Immune System
- Healthy Digestive System
- Soft Tissue, Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Function
The Missing Link Well Blend Food Sensitive Skin, Coat & More, provides essential nutrition for dogs and cats with food sensitivities. Our proprietary, patented cold-processing method ensures the freshest delivery of precious omega 3 fatty acids.
This unique synergistic blend of the highest quality ingredients combines:
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin & coat.
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support: intercellular health, energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon & ligament function.
- Probiotic and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition.
Your pet will love it and you'll love the result! Robert M. Collett D.V.M.
Feeding Instructions: Add the Missing Link to your dog's diet according to its weight. Due to the high fiber content, start with small amounts and gradually increase to the recommended level over the course of a week or two.
|Weight of Animal||Amount / Teaspoons|
|Up to 5 lbs.||1/4|
|5 to 9 lbs.||1/2|
|10 to 12 lbs.||3/4|
|12 to 20 lbs.||1|
|20 to 40 lbs.||2|
|40 to 80 lbs.||3|
|80 to 100 lbs.||4|
|Over 100 lbs.||6|
|"This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only."
1 lb. is approx. a 2-month supply for an average size animal.
Estimated usage based on average canine of 40-80 lbs.
Refrigerate after opening.
Ground flaxseed, rice bran, primary dried yeast, cane molasses, sunflower seeds, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dried carrot, ground barley grass, zinc methionine complex, dried kelp, lecithin, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), yucca schidigera extract, garlic, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), folic acid and vitamin B12 supplement.
NO: Corn, soy, wheat, shellfish, nuts, meat/meat by-products, dairy or egg.
No Preservatives · No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 90 days of opening.
Represents minimum levels per Tbsp. (3 tsp.) = 8 g unless otherwise stated:
|Crude Protein (min.)||18%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||15%|
|Linoleic Acid (an Omega 6) (min.)||500 mg||(6.25%)|
|* Linoleic Acid (an Omega 3) (min.)||1000 mg||(12.5%)|
|* Lactobacillus Acidophilus (min)||50,000 cfu/g|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog and cat food nutrient profiles.|