Thorne Research, Siliphos, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
A highly bioavailable silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex
- Provides potent liver support
- Helps maintain normal glutathione levels
- Phytosome preparation provides higher liver concentrations of silybin
- Dual liver-protective benefits from milk thistle extract and phosphatidylcholine
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (phytosome).
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Silybin Phytosome (Silybum marianum extract (seed) / Phosphatidylcholine complex)||180 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
It's good. As advertised.
Posted by 5177614851273596629 on Feb 14, 2017
No unpleasant side effects, energy seems up, only taking single capsule a day, but for a long period of time now. Pleased with iHerb service and delivery arrangements.
Best "Milk Thistle" you can get
Posted by DrJah24 on Jan 24, 2017
Title says it all. Thorne = best supplement brand Siliphos = Silybin Phytsome (Best Bioavailability) Each capsule = 180, no nasty by products. Clean and pure. You get what you expect, when you get what you pay for.
Lowered AST & ALT ("Liver Enzymes")?
Posted by 4978916665376737053 on Oct 20, 2016
We had done other therapies to lower these numbers but they dropped almost back into range after we started taking this product; hence I believe it was probably responsible for this improvement.
Best form of Silymarin
Posted by Reviewer1541775 on Jun 24, 2014
I have tried a number of brands of Silymarin due to CFS induced liver impairment. This is by far the most effective. Takes away liver pain and I am able to metabolize fats and alcohol more easily. This is supplement is a must for me.I cant function at all without it. It is more pricey than others but definitely worth it. Thorne produce very high grade products.