Thorne Research, Trace Minerals, 90 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dietary Supplement
A complete trace mineral complex with highly absorbable citrate chelates
- Provides seven essential trace minerals
- Well-absorbed citrate chelates
- Co-factors for numerous biochemical enzymatic reactions
- Supplements key minerals that may be deficient in food
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Citrate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Citrate)||50 mcg||67%|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||700 mcg||*|
|Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate)||50 mcg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
This product is great if you don't want to take iron or copper and want to dose your calcium and magnesium apart. With Solgar's Vitamin Only makes a great couple.
Couldn't be happier
Posted by Reviewer1812115 on Aug 29, 2016
Great blend for me since I don't want copper and iron and I like to do my calcium and magnesium separately.
A good trace mineral blend.
Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015
I was recommended to take this trace mineral capsule by my healthcare practitioner as part of my treatment for pyrroles. Its a very small capsule with a slight mineral smell.
No iron or copper
Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jun 16, 2015
This a great product without the iron and copper which can be problematic and the amount of zinc in each capsule is quite adequate if you don't want to overdose on it. The best part for me is the size of the capsule so small easy to swallow, I just hate large thick capsules they get stuck.
A great trace mineral product
Posted by 4765620060371386981 on Jan 26, 2015
A very nice brand of trace minerals with no added unnecessary ingredients. Like that it is iron and copper free.