Tierra Mia Organics, Raw Goat Milk Skin Therapy, Baby, Gentle Soap Bar, 3.8 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- No Sulfates!
- No Parabens!
- No Chemical Preservatives!
- Gluten Free
- Baby Skin
- Baby Acne
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Diaper Rash
100% Unpasteurized Raw Goat Milk Soap
- Raw honey protects skin with a natural barrier
- Treats baby acne, heat rash & sensitive skin
- Safe to use on hair & body
- Normalizes pH balance for the skin
- Formulated with moisture rich organic oils
Especially gentle for a baby's skin. Protect your baby using the science of nature.
Fresh raw goat milk, extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic cocoa butter, organic rice bran oil, raw honey, raw beeswax
Lasting & sudsy, but irritates the eyes
Posted by 5702850472443867156 on Sep 17, 2016
This soap is lasting even when my toddler dunks it in the bath daily. This soap suds easily, which helps me to efficiently bathe my kid. However, my child likes to touch face and eyes with soapy fingers during bath time, which irritates the eyes a lot. Hence, I have to waste a lot of energy to remind the poor kid not to touch eyes or face.
excellent soap for babies!
Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015
So I bought this soap two times with an interval of 4 months aprox. , and I must say that the first soap that was wrapped in cellophane was much, much better than the second one, that comes wrapped in papper already. I was disappointed due to the different textures of the soap, as the first one was much milder and creamier... Anyway, it's a perfect soap for babies than many other but remember that the quality may differ with each new party I think...
Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015
It reduces the itchiness of my son's eczema skin.
smell not so good
Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014
the smell is not so good but these sops are excellent quality. a bit expensive but worth it. the are so mild and we live in middle east so water is salty and i was worried for my babys skin but this soap is really good, i was surprised.
Posted by marianF on Mar 18, 2014
I've been looking for a face soap, sth gentle, that cleanses without drying out the skin.I chose this product based on its ingredients and being a baby soap, but unfortunately, after washing with it, my face felt stripped of its oils and a bit tight.Maybe I should quit using soap on the face altogether, it's just that I love the feeling of cleanliness soap and water gives compared to cleansing lotions etc.Will keep looking.