Tom's of Maine, Aluminum-Free Deodorant, Long Lasting, Honeysuckle Rose, 2.25 oz (64 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Clinically Proven Odor Protection
- 100% Natural Fragrance
- Since 1970
- Natural 24 Hour Odor Protection
- Confidently Fresh all Day!
- Odor Fighting Hops
What makes a product good?
At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business
Store at room temperature.
Propylene glycol, water, sodium stearate, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl laurate, natural fragrance, humulus lupulus (hops) [CO2] extract, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbic acid, organic cymbopogon flexuosus oil.
lovely, light scent
Best Natural Deoderant
Posted by 4766313987388432885 on Jul 14, 2016
I have tried quite a few natural deodorants, and Tom's of Maine works the best for me. It does wear off by the end of the day if I sweat a lot, but I don't expect an non-aluminum, natural deoderant to hold up to an anti-perspirant that contains aluminum and other strong chemicals. I can always re-apply. The Honeysuckle Rose scent is my favorite - light and pleasant.
faint rose smell and deo doesnt last long
Posted by 5081026691328439293 on May 04, 2016
This smells very subtle and nice but the deo doesn't last very long for me. will not buy this again. :(
Posted by 4647897549020038012 on Dec 13, 2015
I'm happy. Great service too.
Does not do the job
Posted by Stefana on Sep 12, 2015
This was so weak for me, I can't even use it when I stay at home. "Kiss my Face" has some decent roll-on's, they're the only natural deodorants that I've tried and come close to efficiency.