Tom's of Maine, Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Spearmint, 5.5 oz (155.9 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.11|
- Since 1970
- Fights Cavities
- Fresh Breath
- ADA Accepted- American Dental Association
- Cruelty Free- No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- Sustainable Practices
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Fragrance, or Preservatives
Use: Helps protect against cavities.
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance Protection Fluoride Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
|Adults and children 2 years of age and older:||brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.|
|Children 2 to 6 years:||use only a pea-sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing).|
|Children under 2 years:||ask a dentist or physician.|
|Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, water, glycerin, xylitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, natural flavors*, carrageenan, sodium bicarbonate.
*Spearmint oil and other natural flavor
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
exellent tooth paste
No me ha convencido
Posted by Reviewer1015230 on May 25, 2012
No me ha acabado de gustar, no creo que me limpie como otros que he probado (Periobrite y de Lavera)
Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jan 03, 2012
This toothpaste is too much acidic, makes me salivate abnormally after using it.
Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Dec 14, 2011
Fresh, works good, like it.
exellent tooth paste
not too fresh and sharp taste,leaves a mild fresh mint tast, not too much foam.