Tom's of Maine, Sensitive Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free, Wintermint, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.11|
- Improved Formula!
- Since 1970
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Use builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
What makes a product good? At Tom's, it includes how we make it.
- No animal testing or animal ingredients
- We share every ingredient, its purpose and its source
- Sustainable practices are a priority in every aspect of our business.
- No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance, or preservatives.
- We strive to maximize recycled content and recyclability of our packaging.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist if problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, xylitol, glycerin, organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil and other natural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.|
Posted by 5666984807400329872 on Dec 27, 2016
love it! but it's not always available!!
I love Tom's
Posted by 4863576854748562618 on Dec 01, 2016
Finally, a gently toothpaste
Posted by 5398305684522295275 on Oct 27, 2016
I have a lot of trouble with other toothpastes as they tend to burn and make the skin peel from the inside of my mouth. My dentist advised me to not rinse my mouth after cleaning my teeth at night and just swish the toothpaste around my mouth and spit out the larger amount and leave the rest to work on the sensitive teeth over night. I have tried every toothpaste on the market and finally found one that doesn't burn and does the job it says it does. I suffer with sensitive teeth, especially after walking out with my dogs and since using Tom's toothpaste for few days, the sensitivity has gone. I also find that if I smear a small amount around my gums near the root of my teeth before going out, this makes doubly sure that I am protected against the pain of sensitive teeth. Thank you Tom's.
works & tastes great
Posted by Reviewer2975953 on Oct 18, 2016
glad to find a product that does the job, is flouride free & health oriented