Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina, Power Pak, Lemon Lime, 30 Packets, 0.17 oz (4.9 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- Non GMO
- Play Harder, Endure Longer!
- A Flavored Effervescent "Fizzing" Drink with Vitamins and Over 72 Electrolytes
- Dietary Supplement
- B Vitamins
- Ionic Trace Minerals
- Low Sugar
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- Certified Vegan - American Vegetarian Associates
When should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- Non-GMO formula, less sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ionic trace minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic cane juice, citric acid, natural flavors blend (lemon lime, other natural flavors), acacia (s. senegal) powder, malic acid, stevia leaf extract, silica. Plus over 72 naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals.
Certified vegan, non-gmo.
Allergen info: contains no known allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) [as Thiamin HCL]||450 mcg||30%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||175 mg||7%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||6%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mcg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
pretty darned good
pretty darned good
I take large doses of vitamin c every day, and have done so for decades. These packets can be brought to work or school, so a hefty dose of my favorite vitamin is never far away. Elecrtolyte Stamina also contains modest but important levels of several b vitamins and trace minerals. Tasty and refreshing, too. Just pour the packet into several ounces of water, wait a moment while it fizzes, and drink it down. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.
Great tasting good quality electrolyte
Posted by 5675044340526102442 on Feb 19, 2017
ivw been buying this particular brand for my teens who do a lot of running g, for post-workout recovery. Like this brand as it includes a lot more vitamin C and other minerals compared to others. My teens like lemon lime flavor the best
Posted by 4831614744811339168 on Jan 03, 2017
It's good for dehydration. supporting fast recovery in cycle and running.
Used to be good, now disgusting
Posted by Reviewer1378841 on Nov 11, 2016
Months ago I bought a box of these and loved the flavor. Two more boxes arrived this week, which had a little note inside exclaiming "Better formula, flavor & color". But it's absolutely awful. It has hardly any citrus flavor and, despite having natural ingredients, tastes like artificial sweeteners. Terrible. Will not be buying any more of this.
really great thing to have after an intense workout
Posted by 5018576922381017955 on May 24, 2016
helps you cope with dehydration and avoid bloating your system with large amts of water that cannot replenish the minerals lost through perspiration.