Trace Minerals Research, Liquimins, Power Pak, Electrolyte Stamina, Raspberry, 30 Packets, 0.18 oz (5.1 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- America's #1 Trace Mineral Brand
- Dietary Supplement
- 1,200 mg Vitamin C!
- B Vitamins
- + / - Electrolytes
- Ionic Trace Minerals
- Low Sugar
- Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
- Play Harder, Endure Longer
- Certified Vegan -AVA
A flavored effervescent "fizzing" drink with vitamins and over 72 electrolytes.
When should I take a Power Pak?
- Before, during, and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- After a hot day in the sun
- Every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system
- To avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue
Why is Power Pak better?
- Non-GMO formula, less sugar, and 200 mg more vitamin C than the leading brand
- No caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants
- Contains essential electrolytes; sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ionic trace minerals.
Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 2-3 oz. of water & dilute to your taste preference. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity.
Certified organic evaporated cane syrup, citric acid, natural flavors blend (raspberry, cherry, natural flavors blend (raspberry, cherry, natural flavors), acacia (S. senegal) powder, beet root powder (B. vulgaris), malic acid, stevia leaf extract, silica. Plus over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals.
Certified vegan. Non-GMO.
Allergen info: Contains no known allergens. Gluten free.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (5.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL)||450 mcg||30%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ITM)||15 mg||1%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||90 mg||4%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM)||200 mg||6%|
|Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM)||175 mcg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
power pak raspberry
love to take this after sports
Posted by 5018576922381017955 on Dec 18, 2016
keeps me well hydrated and prevents me from drinking excessive water just to return the body back to the normal salt levels
Posted by 5394200744946773507 on Dec 01, 2016
my son loves it
Posted by 5222557758601332443 on Aug 19, 2016
Gives him great energy and no side effects...no aluggish feeling when it wears off vetter than coffee!
Don't leave home without it
Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Jun 10, 2016
Love that this product includes trace minerals. They go the extra mile. Been using this product for years.