TruKid, Tru Baby, Water & Play Sunscreen, SPF 30+, 2 fl oz (58 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Gentle & Unscented
- Safe for Babies Sensitive Skin
- All Natural
- Very Water Resistant
- Mineral & Non-Chemical
- Naturally Sourced Sunscreen
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Face & Body
- Use Daily for Best Sun Protection
- BPA and Phthalate Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For babies under 6 months consult physician
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying at least every 40 minutes
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
|Zinc oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), sorbitan stearate (vegetable), polyglyceryl-4 isostearate (plant derived), hexyl laurate (plant derived), hydrogenated methyl abietate (pine wood resin), cetyl dimethicone (sand), castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea oil), tocopherols (soy), punica granatum (pomegranate juice), hyaluronic acid (potato), citrus grandis oil (grapefruit), citrus junos (yuzu), citrus aurantifolia dulcis oil (sweet orange), *ethylhexyl glycerin (vegetable), *polyaminopropyl biguanide.
* = Vegetable derived preservative and paraben free
Does not contain Vitamin A
Organic Ingredients in Bold
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not tested on animals