Twinings, 100% Organic Green Tea, Pure Green, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Green Tea
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
- Pure Green Tea with a Fresh Taste, Smooth Flavor and Enticing Aroma
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continue its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Containing protective antioxidants and made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2 or to your desired strength
Organic green tea*.
*Fair trade certified