Twinings, 100% Organic Herbal Tea, Camomile with Mint & Lemon, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea and Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London
- Twinings of London
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified
- A Soothing Herbal Tea with Sweet Camomile Balanced with the Flavours of Fresh Mint and Ripe Lemon.
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twining still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Expertly blended with camomile, peppermint, spearmint and lemon myrtle, this soothing herbal tea has a smooth, fresh taste and warm inviting aroma.
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the fines, high-quality teas form around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavour and aroma. Now, Twining continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide a natural and wholesome tea experience.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 3-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic camomile*, organic peppermint*, organic spearmint*, organic lemon myrtle.
*Fair trade certified
Posted by Reviewer3038213 on Dec 20, 2016
This tea has such wonderful flavor. Unfortunately, if you order it from I Herb, they will send you the wrong one - they will send you Twinings Nightly Calm, which is not the same tea (and in my opinion, not very good). Try to find this tea from another provider, it is worth the effort.
Posted by 5588481098392099935 on Dec 12, 2016
Good organic herbal tea to drink before sleeping.
Nice blend of herbs
Posted by 5532159553750470647 on Aug 26, 2016
This product is a great blend of all the herbs that I love. However I think the taste is no exceptional, not so strong. Anyway, it's still a great tea to try out.
One of the best
Posted by 4942873718642992828 on Apr 24, 2016
Let me contribute to positive comments . Delicious and organic .