Twinings, Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Estd 1706
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- 25 Individual Wrapped Tea Bags
Pure Green Tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma.
Soothing, Fresh & Aromatic
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tea taste, flavor and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavor to deliver a wholesome tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavor and enticing aroma. A natural source of protective antioxidants and blended using only 100% natural ingredients, Twinings Green Teas provide a great tasting and healthy tea experience.
Pure and Natural green tea; smooth in flavor and refreshing taste.Green tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. The result is a delicious tea that brews to a light golden color and unique flavor. Twinings Green Tea is a style called "Sencha", known for its smooth, mild characteristics.
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2 minutes or to your desired strength.
Refreshing Iced Tea: To make 1 Quart of Iced Tea, use 4 tea bags and brew as suggested above using 4 cups of water. Allow to cool, then serve over ice.