Twinings, Lady Grey Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Light Flavor Strength
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
A fragrant, bright & black tea scented with bergamot & citrus notes of oranges & lemons.
Lady Grey Tea
Lady Grey Tea is a unique blend from Twinings. This delicious black tea has a light and gentle citrus flavor that is both relaxing and refreshing. Lady Grey is perfect in the morning with breakfast or for afternoon tea. Enjoy it with a little milk, or with sweetener, or to your liking.
Twining's range of fine teas...
- Classics: traditional style black teas blended for exceptional flavor.
- Origins: the finest teas from the world's best tea growing regions.
- Flavored: blended black tea with delicious fruit, spices and other flavors.
- Green: light, delicate & refreshing teas that provide a natural source of antioxidants.
- Herbal: pure herbal & fruit blends that are naturally caffeine free.
The Twining's Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining started selling fine tea in England. Today, Twinning still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store in the Strand, London, and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
A cup of Twining Tea provides a delicious diversion from the everyday. For 300 years we've pursued our passion and commitment to one thing - assuring you the world's finest tea experience. Twining travels thousands of miles through exotic tea gardens across many continents to capture the best possible teas and flavors. With expert blending, Twining creates the richest journey in black, green and herbal teas.
Tea is the natural source of antioxidants
Pour freshly boiled water over teabag and allow the brew from 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Black tea, orange peel, lemon peel, citrus flavoring.
Lighter than Earl grey
Posted by 4812757399570309189 on Feb 13, 2017
LOVE this tea!
Posted by 4899831096737077275 on Feb 07, 2017
I usually drink regular Earl Grey tea every day, but also like to mix it up with Lady Earl Grey tea. Lovely and complex flavor, I like to drink it with no sugar, milk, or lemon. Simply delicious!
Posted by 5292245162592152119 on Feb 01, 2017
Posted by 5430465787091945311 on Jan 07, 2017
love the taste
great taste but apparently this brand is full of pesticide?
Posted by 4835591289479021564 on Dec 04, 2016
saw a few articles about some brands of tea containing lots of pesticide and twinning is one of them. to investigate if this is a concern to you. Have now switched to organic tea only instead.