Twinings, Organic Herbal Tea, Rooibos, 20 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- By Appointment to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea and Coffee Merchants R. Twinning and Company Limited, London
- Estd. 1706
- 100% Organic & Fair Trade Certified Tea
- A Refreshing Herbal Tea with a Pleasantly Sweet Taste and Uplifting Aroma
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- 20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants
The Twinings Story
In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Herbal Tea Rooibos
Authentic Rooibos, pronounced roy-boss, also known as Herbal Red Tea, comes only from the Cedarberg Mountains in the remote area of central South Africa. This herbal tea naturally contains antioxidant and has been enjoyed for countless generations by native South Africans. This Rooibos Herbal Red Tea has a pleasantly sweet taste and is naturally caffeine-free.
Organic and Fair Trade Certified Tea
For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high-quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of flavor and aroma. Now, Twinings continues its tradition of quality by offering a full line of Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas, hand-selected from the world's finest tea gardens. Containing protective antioxidants and made without any artificial ingredients, Twinings Organic and Fair Trade Certified teas provide natural and wholesome tea experience.
Fair Trade Certified
Fair Trade guarantees fair wages for workers, improving their opportunities for better healthcare, housing and education. By choosing a Fair Trade Certified tea, you are directly contributing to the livelihood of tea growing communities and promoting a just form of trade with the developing world. Independently certified by TransFair USA
Hot Tea: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow to brew for 2-5 minutes depending on desired strength.
Organic rooibos tea*
*Fair Trade Certified
individually packed and tasty
Posted by missyhuii on Feb 18, 2017
It may not be that environmental friendly... but I like that it's individually packed as compared to another brand that packs all the tea bags into a aluminium foil bag. The taste is good.
Posted by 4753850564859356016 on Jan 30, 2017
Good hot tea
Posted by 5249966459866820385 on Jan 20, 2017
Posted by 5304280106264791189 on Jun 03, 2016
Rooibos tea has great health benefits eg. a cure of allergies etc. and I'm glad that Twinings got an Organic Rooibos as their product. Really Love it!