Twinlab, Bone Support, With Ostivone, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- More Effective Than Calcium Alone to Promote Optimum Bone Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains Novasoy, The Power of Soy
Proper diet, exercise and calcium supplementation are crucial in preventing the loss of bone mineral density. Twinlab Bone Support with Ostivone now offers the next level of healthy bone maintenance. This unique formula contains 600 mg of Ostivone (Ipriflavone) plus Vitamin D, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron and Novasoy Purified Soy Isoflavone Concentrate.
This breakthrough product provides a state of the art formulation to help fight against bone fractures and loss of bone mineral density.
- More effective than calcium alone, Twinlab Bone Support with Ostivone helps maintain strong healthy bones and increases bone density.
- Studies indicate that the key ingredient found in Ostivone (Ipriflavone) actually helps slow the rate of bone loss, stimulates good bone cell structure and enhances calcium utilization.
- Twinlab Bone Support also contains 1500 mg of Elemental Calcium as well as Magnesium, Vitamin D, Boron and Purified Soy Isoflavone Concentrate for maximum benefits.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, vegetable stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, soy lecithin, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, silica, carrageenan, hydroxyethyl cellulose, maltodextrin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: /strong> 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||DV %|
|Vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate & calcium citrate)||1500 mg||150%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide & magnesium aspartate)||750 mg||188%|
|Ostivone (Ipriflavone) (7-Isopropoxy Isoflavone)||600 mg||†|
|Novasoy Soy Isoflavone Concentrate (40% isoflavones)||100 mg||†|
|Boron (from boric acid in citric acid, aspartic acid and glycine complex)||3 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|