UAS Labs, DDS Probiotics, DDS Plus, 5 Billion CFU/g, 2.5 oz Powder (Discontinued Item)
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1
- B. Longum & FOS
- Dietary Supplement
- Supplement Watch - Smart Buy
Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.
Take 1/4 teaspoon powder in water once daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus, Bifidus and FOS into the intestines.
Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigeration recommended.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications.
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 70|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 & B. longum which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 and B. longum at the time of manufacture||1 g||*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established|