Uncle Lee's Tea, Organic Green Tea, 100 Tea Bags, 5.64 oz (160 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Blending Eastern & Western Traditions, Naturally
- A Premium Organic Green Tea in Tea Bags
- Organic Certified by EcoCert SA
- USDA Organic
Uncle Lee's Organic Green Tea (camellia sinensis) comes from high in the mountains of the Fujian Province of China and is grown without pesticides, with natural fertilizer and with careful attention for the preservatives of the ecosystem.
Just before water comes to a full boil, pour water over the tea bag and brew for 3 to 4 minutes.
Organic green tea leaves (camellia sinensis).
|Serving Size: 1 bag (1.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
Posted by 4772210511213094979 on Jan 24, 2017
it is good enough for the price but I had much better tea
Awesome price - Good product.
Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Dec 21, 2016
Wow, taste if good, nothing fancy but truly organic, and strong enough with 1 to 2 bags. They are very easy to open especially in a hurry. Great Savings! Can't go wrong!
Posted by 5483666111819482354 on Oct 28, 2016
This is a nice Green Tea. Great value for the price.
Posted by 5639639957906885163 on Oct 26, 2016