Uncle Lee's Tea, Organic White Tea, 100 Tea Bags, 5.29 oz (150 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Blending Eastern & Western Traditions, Naturally
- A Premium Organic White Tea in Tea Bags
- USDA Organic
- Organic Certified By Ecocert SA
Uncle Lee's Organic White Tea is one of the most ancient beverages on earth. Our teas are grown without pesticides, with natural fertilizer and with careful attention for the preservation of the ecosystem.
Brewing Instructions: Just before water comes to a full boil, pour hot water over the tea bag and brew for 3 to 5 minutes.
Organic White Tea Leaves
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
Nice Aroma Tea
very nice indeed
Posted by 5426655930739106729 on Feb 08, 2017
good quality and become addicted now
So far, so good.
Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Feb 01, 2017
I usually use the Prince of Peace tea, but thought I would give this brand a try. It is certified by ECOCERT SA, and has the USDA Organic label, so I am guessing that it is truly organic. I prefer white tea, as it is less processed and higher in antioxidants.
Posted by 5172018076388639801 on Jan 18, 2017
Posted by 5147435406318093000 on Dec 01, 2016
I like this product