United Exchange, Moisturizing Socks, Shea Butter & Aloe Vera Extract, 1 Pair
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Luxurious Home Spa Treatment
- Hydrates, Softens & Smoothes
- One Size Fits All
Nu-pore Moisturizing Socks provide revitalizing and soothing relief for tired, dry feet. This hydrating treatment is enriched with shea butter & aloe vera, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Rinse feet thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture.
- Insert feet in the moisturizing socks and make sure the contents of the liquid are inside.
- While wearing the moisturizing socks, massage feet to absorb all the liquid.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, remove moisturizing socks and massage in the remaining liquid for long-lasting hydration.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide, gum-1. PEG-32, 1,2-hexanediol, polysorbate 60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, carbomer, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, disodium EDTA, fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of direct sunlight.
these were great!
these were great!
I didn't expect much when I took them out of the pkg, but these were great and easy to use. In fact, I think I will get another use out of them. I "patted" my feet after I took the socks off, as the package directions instruct, and my hands are soft, too. Light, pleasant fragrance. My feet are big and they fit fine. A very nice free gift!
Great as a gift
Posted by Tonjiz on Oct 25, 2016
I haven't tried these, I bought them as a gift for someone.
Posted by 4744605338382734056 on Sep 28, 2016
I really love this socks. I use them when my feet are sooo tired or painful!
Strange feeling, but not bad.
Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016
I got these as a sample item and tried them out. Not bad, but not something I was used to either. They fit just fine and had a very soothing, moisturizing feeling, but they weren't greasy. My akin absorbed the natural ingredients nicely and my feet and ankles felt super smooth and hydrated afterward. I have a hard time keeping socks on though. They just don't feel comfortable to me, so it was a challenge to sleep with these on my feet. Other than that, they were nice. I think you could get the same effect by making this yourself though. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!
Posted by 5470130740080123689 on Aug 21, 2016
Didn't like the product or it's ingredients
Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Jun 20, 2016
This did a good job on softening my feet for a short while, but after I rubbed the residue in, it didn't take long for the skin to dry out again. Perhaps if you did it every night it may help more permanently, but I would rather find an easier and more economical way to soften my feet.