Eclectic Institute, Urinary Tract Support, Bearberry - Marshmallow, 390 mg, 45 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 390 mg Capsule Contains:
- Concentrate of wildcrafted Bearberry (Arctostaphylos spp.) leaf, equivalent to 500 mg. of dry leaf.
- Concentrate of organically grown Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh root.
- Organic Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) root, equivalent to 400 mg of fresh root.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Quackgrass (Agropyron repens) root, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh root.
- Wildcrafted Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) root, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh root.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Cornsilk (Zea mays) silk, equivalent to 500 mg of fresh silk.
2-6 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.Kava Warning
Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems. Excessive use, or use with products that may cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment.
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Bearberry (Arctostaphylos spp.) leaf
Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) organic root
Cornsilk (Zea mays) organic green silk
Quackgrass (Agropyron repens) organic root
Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) rhizome/root
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) organic rhizome/root
|† Daily Value not established|