Eclectic Institute, Uterine Balance (Cramp Bark Kava Kava), 335 mg, 24 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- Cramp Bark-Kava Kava
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
- 100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 335 mg Capsule Contains:
- Concentrate of wildcrafted Cramp bark (Viburnum opulus) root bark, equivalent to 250 mg of dry root bark.
- Wildcrafted Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) root, equivalent to 580 mg of fresh root.
- Concentrate of wildcrafted Black Haw (Viburnum prunifolium) root bark, equivalent to 500 mg of dry root bark.
- Concentrate of organically grown Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) flower & leaf, equivalent to 250 mg of dry flower & leaf.
1-3 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Ask a health care professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medications. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair you ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Kava Kava should not be taken on a daily basis for more than four weeks without consulting a health care provider.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care professional regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size 1 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Black Haw (Viburnum prunifolium) stem bark
Cramp Bark (Virburnum opulus) bark
Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) flower
Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) rhizome/root
|† Daily Value not established.|