Vitalah, Oxylent, Multivitamin Supplement Drink, Sparkling Berries, 30 Packets, (6.3 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Drink Oxylen Breathe Life
- Award-Winning Multivitamin Supplement Drink
- 5-in - 1 Formula
- Potency - Purity- 3rd Party Tested
- No Sugar - Zero Calories - Gluten Free
- Vitamins - Minerals - Antioxidant - Amino Acids - Electrolytes
- Includes Vitamins A , E and Methyl Folate!
- Albion Minerals
- Non GMO
- Vitalah an Invitation to Health
During my time as an international flight attendant, I learned just how important nutrition is to health and wellness. From that passion to help others stay health is how Oxylent began. With a team of leading health professionals we created Oxylent. I hope that you enjoy Oxylent and that you love the way it will make you feel!
Lisa Lent Founder, CEO
The Oxylent Difference
- Amino Acids
- Natural Fruit Flavors
Oxylent doesn't contain...
- Artificial Sweetener or Flavor
Delicious Sparkling Berries Effervescent Drink!
Oxylent's Quality Ingredients
One of the most powerful antioxidants on the planet
SOD works synergistically with the well-known secondary antioxidant such as vitamins C, A & E.
- Natural source of antioxidants
- Improves energy and vitality
- Reduces stress and fatigue levels
Methylated Folate 5-MTHF
Oxylent is now formulated with Methyl Folate (5-MTHF)!
Methyl Folate is the most biologically active form of folate. For many, drinking Oxylent with Methyl Folate may be a more effective method of folate absorption.
Methyl Folate (5-MTHF) Benefits:
- Delivers improved bioavailability
- Supports healthy brain, mood, and memory functions
- Supports cardiovascular health in both men & women
- Supports cell growth and DNA synthesis
Albion's mineral chelate offer better absorption than common minerals.
- High bioavailability
- Scientifically and clinically proven to be safe, predictable, and effective
- TRAACS testing method to ensure existence of metal amino acid chelate presence
- Provides less degradation to vitamins
Choose Oxlyent because you care about what you put into your body - and so do we!
1 packet daily, consume twice a day when traveling or exercising. Children over five: 1/2 packet daily. Pour contents into 4-6 oz of water to taste.
Citric acid, natural fruit flavors, beet powder, rebadioside A (stevia extract).
Gluten, dairy, soy and caffeine free, Non-GMO.
Manufactured in a NSF Certified Facility.
As with any dietary supplement, you should consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Variations in taste may occur due to natural fruit flavors.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (6.3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%*|
|Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate, beta carotene)||1500 IU||30%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopherol)||30 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||100 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, DimaCal dicalcium malate)||125 mg||13%|
|Iodine (as kelp)||50 mcg||33%|
|Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate, TRAACS magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)||113 mg||28%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex)||70 mcg||100%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate)||1.5 mg||75%|
|Chromium (As TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate)||75 mcg||100%|
|Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate)||50 mg||2%|
|Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium glycinate complex_||225 mg||6%|
|Lysine (as lysine hydrochloride)||30 mg||**|
|Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)||20 IU||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 mg||**|
|Boron (as boron glycinate complex)||1 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.