Vitol, Russian Bear 5000, Weight Gainer, Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor, 4 lbs. (1812 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Rock Hard Fast
- Zero Fat
- Anabolic Growth Formula
- 5000 Calories Per Serving
- Natural Formula
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Sweeteners
Soviet & USA's High-Tech Weight Gain Formula
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer has been developed by Russian decendant Val Vailef N.D. winner of over 80 physique, power and weightlifting awards including • Mr. America • also a researcher in sports science and advanced nutrition. Val has incorporated once held Soviet secrets of their most important anabolics and USA's most potent ingredients for gaining weight without gaining fat! Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the one and only. The first of it's kind in the history of sports science to produce such great results Lean Super Weight Gain!
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer is the only weight gain formula to contain Zero Fat content. Lean Mass and density is the only way to go.
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest calorie content for body building or those who just want to gain weight.
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the highest protein content of 292 grams per serving. Each serving is equivalent to 292 gram capsules or tablets of amino's.
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides the highest biological quality pharmaceutical grade proteins, non-fat milk solids and egg white (albumin).
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer provides a mega 46 grams of MCT's. MCT's cannot be stored as body fat and retards muscle glycogen from being used during normal activities enabling you to have more energy within muscle tissue for hard training sessions and recuperation.
- Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer contains the most potent vitamin and mineral formula including anabolics such as Colostrum, Sikadeer Antler powder, Boron, Eleutherococcus, Inosine HXR, and much more!
As a dietary food supplement mix one serving together with one gallon of whole milk and drink throughout the day. Small drinks are preferable and can be spread out over one to four days. Drink whenever you choose including 30 minutes before bedtime. You will find Russian Bear Weight Gainer to taste great, if water is preferred instead of milk. You may also mix in a blender with ice for a delicious frosty milkshake.
Three stage carbohydrate mix (glucose polymers) containing complex, medium chain and simple carbohydrates, pharmaceutical grade protein blend consisting of non-fat milk solids and hydrolyzed egg white (albumin), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin, mineral, and liptropic mixture (which includes Kreb's Cycle complexes) Yohimbe Bark, Eleutherococcus, Crystaline Fructose, Sikadeer Antler powder, Schizandra Chinensis, Inosine HXR, Colostrum, Boron, Chromium Picolinate, Natural Vanilla flavor.
Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
|Nutritional Information Per Serving|
|Serving Size: 5 scoops (approx. 635 gm)|
|In 1 gal Whole Milk|
|Protein||184 gm||292 gm|
|Carbohydrates||391 gm||567 gm|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)||46 gm||46 gm|
|Fat||0 gm||128 gm|
|One Serving Contains:|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
|%US RDA in Water||%US RDA in Milk|
|Beta-Carotene (Pro-Vitamin A)||2300 IU||460||524|
|Vitamin D||460 IU||115||315|
|Vitamin C||138 mg||138||262|
|Natural Vitamin E (Succinate)||69 IU||230||230|
|Vitamin B-1||4 mg||230||278|
|Vitamin B-2||5 mg||230||430|
|Vitamin B-6||5 mg||230||238|
|Vitamin B-12||14 mcg||230||350|
|Niacin (niacinamide)||46 mg||230||230|
|Pantothenic Acid||23 mg||230||278|
|Folic Acid||920 mg||230||230|
|Choline (lipotropic)||460 mg||*||*|
|Inositol (lipotropic)||460 mg||*||*|
|* No U.S. RDA established|
|Soviet & USA Anabolic Profile Per Serving|
|Yohimbe Bark||1500 mg|
|Sikadeer Antler powder||500 mg|
|Schizandra chinensis||500 mg|
|Inosine HXR||500 mg|
|Chromium Picolinate||200 mcg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving in Water|
|L-Aspartic Acid||4112 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||38124 mg|
|* The Ten essential amino acids||* The L-Tryptophane in this product is naturally present in the protein. It is of the food source and not added or manufactured.|