Walden Farms, Caramel Syrup, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Calorie Free
- Sugar Free
- Fat Free
- 100% Guaranteed
- Save 10,000 Calories a Month
No calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind!
Switch & save 330 calories a day lose 34 pounds a year "The Walden Way"
Great Taste, No Calories! How do we do it?
Rich Natural Flavors
Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Syrup is made with rich caramel blended with a hint of pure natural vanilla. Rich natural flavor make all Walden Farms Syrups taste incredibly delicious. Great on ice cream, in smoothies, coffee, milk and more. Switch & save hundreds of calories every day "The Walden Way".
- Switch & save 10,000 calories a month
- Its easy! Switch from high calorie, high fat, sugary foods to Walden Farms
Calorie Free Specialties
- No calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind!
- You can easily save 330 calories a day
- Save 10,000 calories a month
- Lose 34 pounds a year!
Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients*: Triple filtered purified water, caramel flavor, caramel color, natural flavors, vanilla, sucralose, food color, sea salt, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness)
*Contains trace calories
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Well, it certainly does not look like caramel, and doesn't taste like it either, but remember that it is low carb, zero sugar, zero fat - so if you crave then it is quite good. I use it on top of my youghurt.
Posted by 4632974688570449608 on Feb 18, 2017
I am on a very strict diet & these products have really saved me from deviating:) Taste great too!
Posted by 5069633156583429584 on Feb 14, 2017
This is wonderful in my coffee! A little bit runny in its consistency but great for liquids!
Posted by 4625450278337728827 on Feb 11, 2017
So disappointed with this sauce. It is watery and has a very strong artificial flavour - nothing really like a good caramel sauce. OK, so it has zero calories, but food should taste good and this does not. Avoid.
Acceptable taste comparing to other WF products
Posted by 5189456545139999176 on Jan 23, 2017
Use a drizzle on white popcorn with a sprinkle of fine sea salt. Quite decent taste comparing to other WF products that still sleep in the corner of my fridge (yes I am talking about their "peanut butter" and "Caesar salad dressing"). I will venture with bigger quantity on ice cream or pancakes next time.