Wasa Flatbread, Whole Grain Crispbread, Fiber, 8.1 oz (230 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1919
- Whole Grain 14 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- 14 g Whole Grain Per 2 Slices
- 60 Calories Per 2 Slices
- Non GMO Project Verified
Snack Smart, Snack Wasa
· All Natural · Saturated Fat Free
Try it today with:
Guacamole · Hummus · Cheese
Whole grain rye flour, wheat bran, sesame seeds, oat flakes, wheat germ, salt.
|Serving Size: 2 slices (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 11|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|Soluble Fiber||less than 1 g|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4
not that good
Posted by 5618671339928612024 on Jan 02, 2017
it doesn't taste very good
I like it better than the original. It tastes just as good and the texture is a bit lighter. Will definitely order again.
Posted by Reviewer1315734 on Apr 16, 2016
Opened package and the rye grain smelled rancid ... Cannot eat rancid grains , destroyed vitamin E in the body .
Posted by 5497754178981520366 on Sep 09, 2014
Didn't like the taste