Weleda, Baby, Calendula Oil, 6.5 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Gently Cares for and Protects Delicate Skin
- Certified Natural Cosmetic - BDIH
Gently fragrant Weleda Calendula Oil naturally pampers and cares for your baby's delicate skin. It supports the skin's natural functions and the development of the natural protective warmth that surrounds the child.
- This smooth oil is ideal for daily skin nourishment and for gentle baby massage.
- Precious Sweet Almond Oil keeps your baby's skin smooth and supple and protects it from moisture loss.
- Extracts of biodynamically grown Calendula and organic Chamomile flowers help soothe the skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a fine, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid Study 2003.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*.
*From Natural Essential Oils
good for eczema
good for eczema
I have been using the Weleda calendula products on my child and myself for quite a while now. I think they're great. They moisturize eczema on my face and on my hands. The products are natural based only on natural oils and beeswax and I feel very comfortable using them.
Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015
Too much fragrance for me
Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013
This has a strong fragrance which I did not like. I will give it to someone else who may like it .
Posted by lisofby on Jun 30, 2013
Posted by 5723476602397883614 on Jun 26, 2013
I have used this for all my babies! I absolutely love it!