Weleda, Sea Buckthorn Body Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Replenishing Intensive Skin Care
- Weleda in Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
- Certified Natural Cosmetic, BDIH
Fine Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil pampers the skin with intensively-caring natural ingredients. Light Sesame oil and Sea Buckthorn oil revitalize the skin's natural functions, replenishing the natural oil and moisture balance of the skin.
Golden Sea Buckthorn oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins, which support the rebuilding of the skin's natural protective film. The skin is revitalized, feeling smooth and supple.
Use daily after a bath or shower. Apply a small amount of the oil onto a slightly moist hand. Massage gently until the oil is completely absorbed. The light orange color of the oil is due to the presence of provitamin A (beta carotene) in the Sea Buckthorn pulp.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides oil, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, benzyl salicylate*, geraniol*, citral*, farnesol*.
*From natural essential oils.
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil is free of synthetic additives including fragrance, color and preservatives, and it is made without raw materials derived from mineral oils. Not tested on animals.
Does the trick for KP
Posted by 4919777945942910982 on Oct 10, 2013
I have purchased this for my boyfriend who has KP. It does seems like the KP got better. Will continue to use to see.
Posted by Reviewer2556208 on Aug 25, 2013
Very pleased with the product.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Posted by 4637172492534730872 on Aug 23, 2012
This is a beautiful oil with nice tangerine smell.
Posted by Reviewer1118716 on Jul 01, 2012
After a long trial of many oils and creams to support my skin I found this one to best support my skin. Best when combined with dietary changes and a couple of supplement.