Whole World Botanicals, Royal Cat's Claw, 4.4 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Uncaria Tomentosa
- Traditional Adaptogenic Herb From the Amazon
- Supports Your Body's Natural Defenses Against Disease
- A Dietary Supplement
Scientific evidence: Numerous published studies suggest that Uncaria tomentosa promotes killer T-cell production, supports repair of DNA in cells & inhibits C-reactive protein.
This research was conducted on 'Natural' Cat's Claw containing all of its alkaloids, both POA & TOA.
Drink one-half cup of tea at least 15 minutes before eating or two hours after eating 2-4 times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not take at bedtime if it interferes with your sleep. As with all herbs, it is advised to cycle on and off rather than to take it continuously.
To Prepare: Put 8 tsps. of Tea into 5 cups of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer (barely boil) the tea in a pot without a lid for 30 minutes. Strain. Makes 4 cups of tea. It tastes best if taken hot or very cold. Ice cubes may be added. Tea may be stored in refrigerator in glass (or plastic) jar with lid for up to one week.
For those with sensitive stomachs: add 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice to each cup of water used in preparing tea. This will bind up most tannic acid and make tea less astringent.
Uncaria tomentosa inner bark.
This product is wildcrafted & sustainably harvested. No pesticides have been used or irradiation applied in importation.
Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use by women who are pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup|
|Servings per Container: 200 (makes 100 cups of tea)|
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Uncaria tomentosa (inner bark)||1.5 gm||♦|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
♦ Daily Value not established.