Wild Planet, Wild Albacore Tuna, No Salt Added, 5 oz (142 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Sustainably Pole & Line Caught
- 100% Pure Tuna - No Liquids Added
- No Salt Added
- Best Choice for Sustainability
- Dolphin Safe
- No Long Line
- No Nets
- Turtle Safe
- Delicious White Tuna Steak
- Averages 800 mg of EPA and DHA Omega 3 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Preserve Marine Ecosystems - Choose Pole & Line Caught Tuna
- 100% Pure Tuna
- No Liquid or Fillers Added
You've never tasted tuna like this before!
We hand-cut and pack delicious, premium tuna steaks. No liquid is added and all the Omega-3 oil are retained; Please Don't Drain. We use smaller albacore which accumulate less mercury than larger tuna.
- Lift tab to rim
- Place thumb in center of lid and pull lid off
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. |
*Not a significant source of fiber and sugars.
Posted by Hizerom on Jul 14, 2016
The best parts about this tuna are that it tastes good, and is lower in mercury. I don't like to eat a lot of tuna because of the mercury, but feel comfortable eating this on occasion. Mixed with some homemade mayonnaise, unrefined salt, a little apple cider vinegar, and a bit of erythritol, it is a delicious tuna salad!
Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016
This was my first experience buying organic tuna. I was not disappointed!!! The taste was superb, I was not disappointed and will buy this again. I-herb has a great product line of organics and I am a total fan!!
Posted by 5364781417553827361 on Sep 02, 2014
Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013
Love the taste of wild caught tuna!