Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Water, 4.375 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sustainably Caught in the Pacific Ocean
- Delicious Meaty Portions Cleaned and Scale-Free
- Excellent Source of Omega-3
- Wild Caught & All Natural
- No BPA Used In Can Lining
- Highest Quality Sardines Anywhere!
- Use in a Mediterranean Inspired Antipastro Platter.
- Delicious Over a Salad or in Open-Faced Cheese Melts.
Ounce for ounce, Wild Planet sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than spinach, more potassium than coconut water and bananas and as much protein as steak. One can of Wild Planet sardines contains 313 mg EPA and 688 mg DHA Omega 3 and is an ample source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
Sardines contain Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a nutrient found in the body's cells and believed to have antioxidant and immune system boosting properties.
These sardines are considered a best choice for sustainability by a consensus of environmental organizations.
Pull top can.
Sardines, water, sea salt.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||19|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, and sugars.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
best quality sardines i've come across in a can, very nicely filleted, good size, great fresh taste, feels nutritious, i add some celtic salt for additional salty flavour - happy with the bpa free can and hope it stays bpa free, a regular purchase
Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Dec 31, 2016
I bought these so I could eat some food with omrga-3, I didn't think I'd like it very much as I've had other sardines that were pretty strong and fishy but these were different. Quite tasty.
GREAT HEALTHY SNACK
Posted by 5417418814567838258 on Dec 21, 2016
The sardines arrived promptly and it was so easy to order them. They were very tasty and I just love that these are Wild Sardines and not exposed to any toxic farming methods. I will certainly be ordering regularly as these sardines have become part of my daily lunch. They are SO good for you. Thank you to I herb for making the process simple.
Posted by 5065932874429167469 on Dec 08, 2016
After eating those regularly , no way i can go back to regular canned Sardines in Canolla or even Olive oil this product is delicious , Fresh taste , water base and a great additive to any kind of Salad or grain dish highly recommend you cannot be disappointed Thanks
Posted by 101010011 on Dec 01, 2016
a great choice when working or on the go. the can is bpa free which is a plus. caught off the shores of the united states and then processed in vietnam seems counterproductive but you can go onto the wild planet website for their explanation. they are not quite as good as some of the european offerings of sardines i have had but a close second