Wilderness Poets, Raw Living Foods, Incan Berries, 8 oz (226.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- Physalis Peruviana
- No Pesticides
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
This ancient superfruit was cultivated thousands of years ago in the Incan Empire. A close relative of the tomato, they are also called "Pineapple Tomatillos" or "Goldenberries".
Irresistibly tart, sweet, and chewy, this berry packs a powerful punch of Vitamin A, B, C, and beta-carotene.
Bursting with the juicy succulence of sunshine, Incan Berries will invigorate your taste buds and replenish your life force. Incan Berries, once considered a "lost crop of the Incas" are a deliciously potent source of vitamin A, B, and C. They are irresistibly tart, yet sweet like a Pineapple.
Try our “Abundance” Wildmix with Pistachios, Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Cashews, and Incan Berries.
Organic, raw incan berries.
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|