Wilderness Poets, White Mulberries, 8 oz (226.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- Raw Living Foods
- (Morus Alba)
- Sun-Dried White Mulberries, Hand-Picked in Turkey
- No Preservatives
- No Pesticides
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
Mother Nature's caramel candy! These naturally sweet, chewy morsels are packed with unique flavor, protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
Wilderness Poets White Mulberries are chewy, delicious nuggets of caramel sunshine! Naturally sweet, they can be used as a whole food sweetener, and are an excellent source of iron, Vitamin C, calcium, and Resveratrol- a powerful antioxidant that is found in red wine.
Enjoy in place of raisins (upgrade!), add to granola, trail mix, oatmeal, baked goods, raw desserts, or stir into Nut Butter!
Try our "Delight" Wildmix with Pistachios, Pecans, Coconut, & Mulberries
Organic, raw white mulberries
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Snacking on this. For those who've never tried white mulberry, the taste is a little similar to raisin & it's very sweet. Like honey.
Posted by 5209511711616130374 on Sep 11, 2015
can't stop eating
Posted by 5678079906500025922 on Dec 13, 2014
LOVELY TO EAT
Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Oct 09, 2014
These are raw and delish. I make raw chocolate using coconut chips and mulberries. VERY NICE!!!