Yogi Tea, Organic, Breathe Deep, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Supports Respiratory Health
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Oxygen-Bleached Tea Bags
Take a Moment to Breathe Deep
Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of a steaming cup of Yogi Breathe Deep tea. This certified organic blend of herbs is purposefully formulated to support respiratory health. Traditionally used to support free breathing, we include Thyme and soothing, aromatic Eucalyptus. Warming spices Cinnamon, Cardamom and Ginger, combine with Licorice for a naturally spicy-sweet blend. Enjoy this tea plain or with a little honey, and experience delight with every steaming cup of Breathe Deep tea.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day.
Natural licorice flavor.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz )|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Eucalyptus Leaf||240 mg||†|
|Organic Thyme Leaf||138 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,612 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Tulsi Leaf||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Elecampane Root||†|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cardamom Seed||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Posted by 5292245162592152119 on Feb 01, 2017
Not bad but not great.
Posted by 5375256866089045847 on Jan 30, 2017
The taste is fair with some honey but I realy didn't notice any real improvement in my respiratory from my cold. I prefer Oblas tea. Though Oblas has grape sugar it's only 12 calories but realy opens up my airways.
Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jan 24, 2017
Use this as it's name - during cold season; also if something gets me stuffy any time. Drink it and breathe it in - not too hot though. I make tea from the same bags several times then recycle the bags minus any string or staples in different ways depending on time of year, etc. Have used this for many, many years. I do love the tea bags that just have the string - no staple; then you can recycle a lot easier.
Mum loves it
Posted by 5253345283506867381 on Nov 30, 2016
Ones my mum had a lung disease, I bought this tea to give her a suplementary natural source of herbs. She like it so much.
Great For My Lungs!
Posted by 5156619185937209673 on Oct 18, 2016
I had a terrible cold this past week and luckily I had this tea in stock! It opened up my airways and my congestion, and it tastes delicious! No sugar necessary either, it's really good without. Highly recommend!