Yogi Tea, Echinacea Immune Support, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, .85 oz (24 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Supports Immune Function
- 100% Natural
- Herbal Supplement
- Made With Organic Mullein
- Caffeine Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Support Your Health with Echinacea immune Support
Health practitioners for centuries have respected the powers of Echinacea. Traditionally used for centuries, our exclusive combination combines three varieties of Echinacea root, an herb that is believed by herbalists to support the immune system. We complement this blend with Elder Berry Extract and soothing Organic Mullein Leaf, herbs traditionally used to help support respiratory function. Hints of spice combine with lively Peppermint, Lemongrass, Rose Hip and sweet Licorice for an intriguingly delicious blend. This blend is sure to become an all-season favorite as well as when your immune system needs support.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn't enough. If what we make doesn't taste great and leave you feeling great, we won't make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don't have laboratories. We have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste... and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness - we don't supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Get the Most Out of Every Cup
Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. For added immune support, drink up to 5 cups a day.
Organic lemon flavor, natural cinnamon bark oil, natural cardamom seed oil, natural ginger root oil.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Organic Echinacea Root||144 mg||†|
|Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract||47 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend of Herbs:||1,245 mg|
|Organic Peppermint Leaf||†|
|Organic Cinnamon Bark||†|
|Organic Licorice Root||†|
|Organic Spearmint Leaf||†|
|Organic Fennel Seed||†|
|Organic Rose Hip||†|
|Organic Ginger Root||†|
|Organic Burdock Root||†|
|Organic Clove Bud||†|
|Organic Mullein Leaf||†|
|Organic Black Pepper||†|
|Astragalus Root Extract||†|
|Elder Berry Extract||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Great for cold season
Great for cold season
I drink this each day during the cold/flu season as I work in a school so am exposed to germy kids on a daily basis. It feels like it is coating your throat as you drink it, and seems to live up to the name of immunity support. The flavor is OK, sometimes there is an aftertaste that I don't quite care for. The quotes on each tea bag string are a plus!
Great Any Time you are Exposed To Anything
Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Jan 24, 2017
Use this as it's name - during cold season; also if something gets me stuffy any time. Drink it and breathe it in - not too hot though. I make tea from the same bags several times then recycle the bags minus any string or staples in different ways depending on time of year, etc. Have used this for many, many years. I do love the tea bags that just have the string - no staple; then you can recycle a lot easier.
Posted by Moonfelis on Jan 22, 2017
Very tasty , my favorite
This has been a long time favourite...recomended to tea lovers of Yogi teas!
Posted by 5012115206449893919 on Oct 31, 2016
I love the mantras especially and I like many of the flavours this Echinacea Immune tea has been a favourite and staple that I get for awhile and since getting the Detox flavour I buy these two as staples to always have. I hope this helps I can't tell you how much I love this brand of tea....I hope you do as well...
Posted by 5586545575208697012 on Sep 20, 2016
High quality tea…I like yogi's tea tags very much! They encourage you while you taste the tea.
Very disappointing experience
Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016
I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.