YumEarth, Organic Candy Drops, Pomegranate Pucker, 13 oz (369 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Planet Friendly
- Gluten-Free and Corn-Free
- No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- Now With 8 Award-Winning Flavors!
- USDA Organic
- All Natural & Delicious
- Family Size Bag
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 100% Natural Flavors
- Real Fruit Extracts
- No Corn or Corn Syrup
- 100% Vegan
- Tree Nut-Free
- No MSG
- Each Drop Only 14 Calories!
- Individually Wrapped Organic Candy Drops
"The Best Lollipop I've ever tasted" - Phil Lempert, Today Show food editor
Yummy Earth was born out of our commitment to feed our children, Jonah and Rose, a diet rich in delicious organic foods that are free of yucky chemicals, pesticides and dyes. Yummy Earth tastes much better than mass produced chemical candy because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly organic ingredients to sweeten our lives and yours.
Yummy Earth. Good for us. Good for Mother Earth.
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic tapioca syrup and/or organic rice syrup, citric acid (from beet sugar), natural flavors, may contain organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic pumpkin, organic apple, organic carrot, organic alfalfa.
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 5 Drops)|
|Servings Per Container: 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
So good :-)
Posted by 4716973239617033780 on Jul 06, 2016
Very nice sweet and sour candy with a bit of an almond/marzipan taste in the back ground
Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jun 20, 2015
Tasty, but need more lemon acid.
Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Sep 30, 2014
Would repurchase if I had not given up candy eating.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 30, 2013
Very more-ish, I love these. Highly recommended.