YumEarth, Organic, Vitamin C Pops, 14 Lollipops, 3 oz (85 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Made with Real Fruit Juice
- 300% Daily Vitamin C
- USDA Organic
- Made with Organic Fruit Juice
- Very Very Cherry
- Strawberry Smash
- Razzmatazz Berry
- Kosher Parve
- 14 Individually Wrapped Organic Lollipops
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Each Pop Only 22 Calories!
- 100% Daily Vitamin C Per Pop
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
YumEarth was born out of our commitment to feed our families a diet rich in delicious healthful foods that are free of chemicals. YumEarth tastes much better because we choose real fruit extracts and planet friendly ingredients grown on sustainable family farms to sweeten our lives and yours.
YumEarth. Good for us.
Good for Mother Earth.
We're Proud of Our Planet Friendly Ingredients
Organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, non-GMO citric acid (from beet sugar - not corn), natural flavors, organic black carrots, organic black currant, organic apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, ascorbic acid.
- Gluten free
- Certified organic
- No artificial dyes
- 100% natural flavors
- Real fruit extracts
- No corn syrup
- 100% vegan
- Tree nut-free
Flavor assortment may vary.
|Serving Size: 17 grams (approx. 3 Pops)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Not for my kids.
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Feb 22, 2017
In general, kids and adults love it but just not my kids. I think they don't like sour taste
Posted by 4643548555770718758 on Feb 16, 2017
Yummy, my boy loves it
Posted by 4668660201274796750 on Feb 02, 2017
Kids love them
Posted by Magitt on Jan 24, 2017
My daughters love them. I will buy it again.