Zarbee's, Cough & Throat Relief, Nighttime Drink, Natural Honey Lemon Flavor, 6 Packets, 3.4 oz (96 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Soothes Coughs Associated With Hoarseness, Dry Throat, and Irritants
- Mix - Hot
- With Vitamin C, Zinc and Real Elderberry
- Safe & Effective
- Promotes Peaceful Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
- No Drugs or Alcohol
- No Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Sweeteners
Dr. Zak Zarbock, a physician and father, couldn't find effective chemical-free products to keep the whole family healthy, so he created his own products, including handpicked natural ingredients, whenever possible. The result is Zarbee's Naturals.
Our Cough & Throat Relief Drink Mixes are specially formulated, proprietary blend of dark honey formulated to safety coat the throat and calm occasional coughs.
- immune system support
- promotes peaceful sleep
- irritated throats
Safe & Effective
- Soothes coughs associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritants
- Made with our proprietary dark honey blend
- Melatonin promotes peaceful sleep
12 years to adult, mix one packet with 4-6 oz. hot water. Stir until contents have dissolved. Add more water for lighter flavor.
Natural flavor, xanthan gum, cellulose gum.
Made in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients.
Caution: May cause drowsiness.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g||5%**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||830%|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||2.5 mg||17%|
|Proprietary Blend |
Honey Powder, Elderberry Extract, Citric Acid
|†=Daily Value (DV) not established. |
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.