21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

good for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer3264260 on Dec 09, 2009

i used to get a vaginal yeast infection almost every month. i use 1 acidophilus capsule as a suppository once a week or so, and i haven't had a yeast infection since.

Great surprise

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Feb 04, 2009

After taking other probiotics I couldn't believe it was as good as it is. Whipped my sinus congestion after nothing else did for 3 months. I like to take it before bedtime.

Helped my stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2164701 on Apr 27, 2009

My husband and I had both been having stomach problems for a few months. We tried this product to increase the healthy bacteria levels in our stomachs and noticed a mark improvement within a few days!

Absolute proof that cost does not necessarily determine quality.

Posted by Weitche on Apr 26, 2013

I've been battling digestion problems for years. I've tried many things, such as cayenne, ginger, black pepper, et cetera. But nothing worked... until I tried this. I just pop one capsule each night before I sleep, and my bowels are normalised by morning. Love how it's so potent, and the bacteria are freeze-dried. I hope this will help with my acne issues as well. All in all, this product is amazing, and super value-for-money!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2570900 on Feb 26, 2009

I've tried other brands of acidophilus, and this one works just as good at a much lower price. I am a type 1 diabetic, with a weakened immune system and this has helped greatly. Also, my son takes this for his acne. His skin has greatly improved since starting this and only has a rare breakout now - usually if he stops taking the acidophilus. We will continue to take this.