Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

Bought these for my father-in-law because I new he would forget to refrigerate the other variety. These are very helpful for prevention and treatment of digestive issues, and while taking anti-biotics.

Probiotics are a necessary lifeforce

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Aug 31, 2010

These capsules help to regulate my digestive tract. I know that I lose alot of the good bacteria in my system through the elimination process. These capsules put it back in my system and create less discomfort to my digestive tract.

Great product & great price!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Nov 19, 2010

This is awesome for skin problems caused by too much yeast like Eczema! It will help clear it up after just a couple of weeks! Easy to swallow and easy on my stomach ~ will be back!

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by Reviewer2007870 on Nov 22, 2009

Have used other more expensive brands with less results. Started taking these over a month ago; took a few days to get used to them, as they're pretty powerful and it seems to have taken a while for them to win the battle in my intestines. This is usually my worst time of the year for sinus infection. Had a couple of times when it seemed I might succumb but credit this product with helping me avoid infection so far. Don't let the low price fool you. Definitely recommend them!

Amazing and effective!

Posted by enidsera on May 26, 2014

Helps cure constipation (going every 2-3 days, to about 2-3 times a day) and bloatedness from gas!

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1089728 on Aug 06, 2012

Best Acidophilus I have eve used at this money. Fantastic is the only word I can say.

Good price

Posted by 4621582033174550738 on Apr 14, 2015

Good price, good product

Good Probiotic

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This Probiotic formula has a good range of healthy bacteria for your gut: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum and Streptococcus Thermophilus. Some Probiotics are more limited and some you also have to refrigerate - which is a nuisance having to go to the fridge all the time. This only needs to be stored at room temperature. Good product and bottle easy to handle and open. This is a high-potency formula and in reality you only need to be adding in bacteria into your gut about every 2 or 3 days or even just once a week would do the trick - remembering that these things multiply like mad once you give them a nice warm, moist place to live! I don't take them every day - this makes them go much further! (Be sure to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Otimo

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Nov 25, 2014

Alimento para as boas bacterias do nosso intestino. Bom custo benefício!

** Great product **

Posted by Amnon10 on Jun 15, 2014

Great taste & does the job. Good for digestion, easy to swallow. And the price is great. What more can you ask for ?