21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus, High-Potency, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Jul 24, 2010

Good,as good as the other one I took before(by Now foods).The bottle,inside,smells like vanilla icecream,the capsules have no odor or taste.It would have been nice to know how much is in a capsule(x billion).

Well worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

I was constipated very often, bloated and uneasy.AFTER TRYING THIS PRODUCT I NOW GO OUT TWO TO THREE TIMES PER DAY!It has done what many laxatives could not do; keep me regular.Highly recommended.

So far so good!

Posted by JerseyGirl on Aug 10, 2012

Since taking one daily one week ago I have lost a couple of pounds and lowered my BP. I am satisfied with eating less. My nasal passages have been more open. My quality of sleep has improved. It is too early to tell how much of this is because of this product or a combination of this and less stress. I just know that the lower BP and weight has provided the encouragement to eat better and keep up the weight loss.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

I love these acidophilus capsules, they balance my tummy (and healed my vaginal inflammation)!

21st Century Health Care, Acidophilus

Posted by anetta on Feb 01, 2013

As a person with candida overgrowth I tried many probiotics and this one maybe do not fight with candida but keeps me feel good throughout whole day. No bloating nor constipation with one capsule daily. I tried take more and I had to go to toilet almost after each meal so I stayed with one. Worth to try.